Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rachael on Day 2

Today was day two of construction, also day two of getting to see all of the newly familiar and smiling faces from the day before. This being my first trip to Honduras I was not familiar with the people from El Carrizo like the other members of the team; so day two has been special to me because of all of the children who said good morning to me and remembered my name. I am so encouraged and uplifted by the spirits of the community in which we are blessed to be working in and their willingness and true joy to be working alongside us during construction. I look forward to the rest of the week, getting to know the families and continuing to build relationships with these people who have already forever touched my life. -- Rachael aka Raquel
Desi wearing my sunglasses!

3 comments: