Saturday, February 4, 2012

God has used the weak to teach the strong

Day Three: God has truly used the weak to teach the strong. The joy and pride Reinaldo shows each day continues to be a blessing. Spent the afternoon building a pila with Mike Satterfield and Francisco. The pila is for Francisco and his family. Mike and I had to move to the pila after Bob hurt his back and could lay no more block; however, he could still sing and do the pollo dance with the children. It is a blessing to see the boy Francisco now a man assisting in providing for his family. All joking aside, I continue to praise and thank God that when He asked “Who will go to Honduras for Me?” Bob Kimball said “Here am I send me.”. I am also thankful that my brother said “Come and see” and my wife said “Go with my blessing and love”. -- Joel

1 comment: